Stefan Jaracz Theatre in Olsztyn
2006 – 2013 r.
It is a historic building, built in 1925 according to the design of architect August Feddersen. The stage was equipped by the "Krupp" Company.
After the Second World War, the building was not renovated, except for the modernization of the stage of the Large Hall in 2005, designed by the company "OTO".
The project "Renovation, Alteration and Extension of the Existing Building of the Stefan Jaracz Theatre in Olsztyn" was developed by the company "MAAG" in the years 2007 - 2008 on commission of the Jaracz Theatre.
The aim of the revitalisation was to adapt the building to new technological solutions in the field of theatre techniques, energy-saving solutions in terms of heat and electricity consumption, while preserving the original historical solutions in the building.
Renovations, extensions and alterations including interior decoration were carried out in the historic theatre building.
The Auditorium was rebuilt for 480 people, the Chamber Music Hall for about 150 people, and a new Margin Hall for about 150 people was built; all stages operate independently. The building was adapted to new technological solutions in the field of theatre techniques while preserving the original historical solutions remaining in the building.
First prize to the Architectural Bureau "Maag" and architect Anna Malag
"Construction of the Year 2013" - awarded by the Governor of the Warmińsko-Mazurskie region
arch. Anna Maląg
arch. Marta Maląg
Ewa Więckowska Kosmala
MAAG - Anna Maląg cooperation with OTO Tomasz Ostrowski and Zbigniew Kośka